Telegram is one of the most used online messaging applications that operate like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger apps. This illustrates how you can work with it to send messages to your family or friends when linked to Wi-Fi or your mobile phone data.
Telegram is cloud-based and declares that it takes its safety and accuracy, making it a good option for other popular messaging apps. The Telegram platform launched in 2013, and since then, it has touched the 200 million regular monthly users and consumers.
Telegram’s unique characteristic is safety. It requires that all its activities, including groups, chats, and complete media distributed between members, are entirely encrypted. This means that they won’t be noticeable without being revealed first.
The application additionally lets you install self-destruct timers on media and messages that you share, which can range from one week to two seconds through its in-built feature “Secret Chat“. It also allows end-to-end encryption, giving no trace on Telegram’s servers.
Steps on Windows
- First of all, open the application Telegram on your windows PC.
- When all the channels are displayed on your screen, scroll down and choose the channel that you want to leave.
- Press the right click on the channel and then click on the option of “Leave Channel“.
- When you select that option, a confirmation box will appear on your screen.
- Confirm your “Channel Leave” request. By this step, it will disappear from your chat listing.
“Through these steps ,you will be able to leave a Telegram channel easily”
- How to Transfer Ownership of a Telegram Group?
- How to join and leave channels on Telegram?